WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES TAYLOR-ASHLEY GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to any requests you may have made, and to customize your shopping experience with Taylor Ashley. You may choose not to supply personal information, however, this may prevent you from engaging in certain Taylor Ashley related activities.
- Information from Outside Sources: Taylor Ashley may receive information about you as a consumer from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is used for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
HOW DOES TAYLOR-ASHLEY USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
Your contact information may be used for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and whish list on our website
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders, etc.
- Communicated with you and provide customer support
- Inform you about products, promotions, events, etc. that may be of special interest to you
- Improve our website, products, and services through feedback
If at any point in time you no longer wish to receive emails from Taylor Ashley, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Please note your request may not be processed immediately.
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with SSL software; meaning your online experience is encrypted and safe from hackers while you are shopping with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
DOES TAYLOR ASHLEY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not sell, trade, or rent customers personal identification information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information to linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site activities on our behalf, such as sending out emails or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE TAYLOR ASHLEY?
Taylor Ashley does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Taylor Ashley only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Taylor Ashley website and application features. If you do not want to receive –email or other mail from us or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please email email@example.com.
This document was last updated on August 28, 2015.